Job Reference: 72596
Job type: Permanent
20 - 24K
Our client based in Farnborough is looking for a self-motivated, driven Administrator to support the Recruitment Team.
What you’ll be doing:
• Working with our client’s Resourcing Team to support campaigns and deliver quality candidates to their clients
• Engaging with candidates to collect all required paperwork for application submissions
• Completing reference checks and verifying applicant documents
• Supporting complex onboarding process for successful candidates to start new roles
• Assist recruiters in posting job ads on career pages
• Dealing with candidate enquiries
• Help to manage candidates through the recruitment process from application to start date
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Previous experience within a fast paced office (any recruitment experience a bonus)
• Excellent IT skills, able to use various computer software (such as Office365 suite)
• Superb organisational, communication, presentation and listening skills
• Able to independently complete complex administrative tasks
• Attention to detail, prioritisation skill and time management
• To enjoy hard work, thrive under pressure and like working to targets
• Any additional language skills are a bonus
You will be required to work 3 days from home and 2 days in the office. If you bring the motivation our client will give you the tools to do the job!
Excellent career prospects and benefits package.
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".
Back to Results