Senior Business Development Manager
Job Reference: 72600
Job type: Permanent
40 - 50K
My client,one of the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World is seeking an Account Director/Senior Business Development Manager to embrace change and provide new ideas that gets my client to be the best they can be. This is an excellent opportunity as they expand their team of experts to drive significant growth the company as the provider of choice.
• Pipeline development of new and strategic employer partnerships with mid-tier and corporate levy paying employers.
• Solution selling across the entire company portfolio of products and services within Apprenticeships.
• Project managing and producing solution-based proposals to meet employer needs and criteria.
• Achievement of performance targets in line with agreed business planning.
• Providing solutions to client queries and challenges.
• Desk-top account management of clients, pre meeting key account criteria.
• Discovery capability – conducting a solid current state vs. future analysis to discover synergy in bridging skills gaps.
• Tact and diplomacy with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
• Creativity, innovative and solution focused on “fixing talent problems”.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple parties, internally and externally.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Strategic thinking in approaching business development and priorities activities.
• Evidence of high performance within a BD role.
• Sound technique in exploring route drivers and challenges with employers, to provide value solutions.
• Flexibility and agility.
Remote working (home based), but flexible to travel to attend employer meetings in Wyboston once a month for monthly sales meetings.
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".
Back to Results