Digital Marketing Executive
Job Reference: 72623
Job type: Permanent
£30k - 40K
Our client based in Farnborough is a fast-paced and growing company with a wealth of experience in delivering the best gifting products in the world. Whether creating mind-blowing installations internationally or shipping hundreds of inflated and personalised gifts via the post daily, our client is the leading supplier in the UK.
• Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
• Execute on-page optimizations
• Work alongside the Product Design Team and Marketing Manager on new product launches for relevant product and category copy as well as advise on copy for the Content Calendar
• Be responsible for creating, managing, and optimising paid media campaigns, maximising performance in terms of traffic, conversions and ROI
• Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyse and improve SEO & PPC performance
• Identifying keyword trends, opportunities, and seasonal trends
• Working across Google, Microsoft, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest paid platforms
• Working within Google Analytics and accurately interpreting data for action within ad accounts
• Oversee new product uploads to our partner sites Not on The High St and Etsy
• Proven experience working on PPC & SEO digital marketing campaigns
• Confident knowledge of AdWords, Analytics & META social platforms
• Proven experience of generating strong ROAS across PPC accounts
• Experience in developing and growing organic traffic for an ecommerce brand
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Positive attitude and a self-starter
• Enthusiastic and creative with a high attention to detail
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion"
Back to Results