Global Program Lead, Onboarding_UK
Job Reference: 12126
Job type: Contract
£84.00 per hour
As the Global Process Owner (GPO) – Hiring & Onboarding - you will be responsible for defining, shaping, implementing and continuously refining a frictionless employee/internal stakeholder experience supported by end to end (E2E) processes and for transforming our onboarding activities into a human centric journey. You are responsible for managing our external partners and their delivery, and to drive improvements ultimately in support of the company HR strategy and to ensure a meaningful difference.. You will operate in a matrix organization and will lead cross functional activities.
• Leading the Global onboarding project with internal project team members and external partners to drive employee experience; ensure further global role out after already successfully finalized proof of concept phase
• Lead the development and implementation of E2E processes across the HR function while improving the employee and manager experience
• Lead continuous process improvement efforts and partner with our external solution provider, as well as with internal organisations; HR Technology, HR Operations, HR Business Partners and Sponsors of onboarding project to ensure compliance with our Global HR standards.
• Lead analysis of experience and process performance (cost, speed, quality) to provide qualitative assessments used by HR leadership for demonstrating value as well as strategic planning and investments.
• Leverage employee/customer/data insights to drive prioritized onboarding service, process and technology solutions globally; further manage established global onboarding and hiring survey, generate meaningful overview and present to HR Leaders
• Ensuring process and operations are conducted in a compliant manner, via continuous alignment and execution of the company framework.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Competencies & Behaviors
• Deliberately uses a structured approach to evaluate work experiences and applies learnings to new situations
• Manages ambiguity through effective communication, removes barriers and overcomes resistance skilfully
• Acts as a change leader by visibly demonstrating public commitment to change, and aligning and helping others embrace change
• Acts as a key communication link between operational layers and upper management
• Demonstrates timely and accurate decision making, ensuring delegation or escalation where appropriate
• Develops inclusive relationships and alliances engaging internal and external stakeholders
• Creates mechanisms to share information and knowledge across functions
• Drives active participation, ensuring all voices are heard, in person or virtually
• Manages interactions proactively to drive customer satisfaction
• Communicates regularly with peers/team members about customer topics to drive awareness and build capability
• Maintains effective and sustainable customer relations
• Anticipates and resolves challenges
• Demonstrates trust through delegation and holds people accountable for results
• Creates an open and learning environment where people are encouraged to develop, share and grow
• Seeks feedback to understand impact on others; knows his/her own strengths and limitations, learns from mistakes
• Strong level of experience and knowledge specific to the supported E2E Process
• Extensive project portfolio and a strong track record in the delivery of lean process improvement projects
• Strong leadership capabilities on project teams
• Learning agility across functions
• proven track record of leading global, complex initiatives
• strong commitment to customer satisfaction
• Effective and strong partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders and external providers
• Experience in workshop design and facilitation of stakeholders in collaborative problem solving
• Track record of building positive working relationships with people who work in a challenging and at times stressful work environment.
• Analytical and strategic thinker, and highly developed problem-solving skills
• Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience
Back to Results